LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER (“SERVIER” or “We”), SAS – a simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 34,590,852 euros, registered with the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 085 480 796, the head office of which is located at 50, rue Carnot – 92284 Suresnes – France – Tel: 00 33 (0)1 55 72 60 00. LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER is a company of SERVIER, offers this website in order to give general information on LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER, its activity, its organisation, its research, its human resources policy, its communication, its products, offers and services, and its news and events. It should be noted that we do not publish and we do not supply services addressed at children.
1. What data do we collect?
may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of
- Data that you give to us through your use of the Contact space of Our Site: last name, first name, email address, telephone number and security means of the account on the Call for Projects platform.
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, etc. It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
2. How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis. This is maybe because the data are necessary or because it is in our legitimate business interest to use them.
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To produce statistical analyses, particularly of Site traffic.
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal User browsing.
- To process the requests submitted on the Call for Projects platform;
- To comply with the legal and regulatory obligations applicable to the LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER.
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
3. What are your rights?
You have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data; update, correct or delete your personal data; restrict or oppose (for legitimate reasons) the processing of your personal data by contacting the SERVIER Data Protection Officer (DPO):
- by email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail, at the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Les Laboratoires Servier
50, rue Carnot
92284 Suresnes Cedex
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of your country.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data
collected by SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your
identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for
which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for 24 months.
- Personal data collected for project requests submitted on the Call for Projects platform are kept for 24 months after refusal or at the end of the project in case of acceptance.
5. How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate and commercially reasonable technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
6. Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need to know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of LES LABORATOIRES SERVIER, particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, producing the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of Users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
- The competent authorities such as health authorities in certain legally-defined cases.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction
This policy is governed by French law. The courts in Paris, France have exclusive jurisdiction for settling any disputes arising from or in relation to this policy.