Mécénat Servier Charity Fund (“SERVIER” or “We”), a French charity fund registered under number 840 728 836, and whose registered office is 50, rue Carnot – 92284 Suresnes – France – Tel: +33 1 55 72 60 00, offers this website in order to give general information on Mécénat Servier Charity Fund, its activity, its governance, its volunteering program, its communication, and its news and events.
What data do we collect?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data means any information that can identify you directly or indirectly.
We may collect some or all of the following personal data from users of Our Site. The fields with an asterisk are required:
- Data that you give to us through your use of Our Site: last name, first name, email address, any document containing personal data shared with SERVIER.
- Data that we collect automatically for statistical purposes using cookies: pages visited, dates and times of access, preferred content, operating system, type of browser used, type of hardware used, etc.
It must be noted that our statistics cookies do not allow the personal identification of a natural person.
How do we use your data?
Under the GDPR, our use of your personal data must always have a lawful basis and used for a specific purpose. Here, your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To respond to requests or questions by users and monitor them based on our legitimate interests (which are to provide you with adequate assistance);
- To send newsletters, based on your consent;
- To produce statistical analyses of Site traffic, based on our legitimate interests (which are to assess the performance of Our Site);
- To manage and improve the Site for optimal User browsing, based on our legitimate interests (which are to offer the best quality of service on Our Site).
We do not further process the data in a manner that is incompatible with the purposes described above.
What are your rights?
If applicable, you have the right to request access and obtain information about your personal data; update/correct and delete your personal data; a right to data portability; restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, withdraw at any time your consent, by contacting the SERVIER data protection contact:
- by email, at the following address: email@example.com
- or by mail, at the following address:
Mécénat Servier Charity Fund
Data protection contact
50, rue Carnot
92284 Suresnes Cedex
Should you have any cause for complaint regarding our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of France (CNIL).
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data collected by SERVIER are kept in a form that permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. More specifically:
- Personal data collected to respond to requests by users and to monitor them are kept 13 months starting from the day we receive the request.
- Personal data collected for the sending of the newsletter are kept during the subscription period and for a maximum period of 3 years starting from the last contact you had with SERVIER. Personal data are then deleted 48 hours after the request for unsubscription.
- Data collected for audience measurement purposes are kept for a maximum period of 24 months starting from the day of collect of the data.
- Data collected for the management and improvement of the Site are kept for a period of 24 months starting from the day of collect of the data.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We have put in place appropriate technical and organisational security measures to store your personal data that we collect and keep confidential and to protect them against unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or access, accidental loss, destruction, alteration or damage taking into consideration the state of art of technology and the cost of implementation.
Do we share your personal data?
Your personal data processed by SERVIER will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients on a need-to-know basis or where required by law, including but not limited to:
- The departments and personnel of SERVIER and other legal entities of the Servier Group with a need to know.
- The suppliers and service providers of SERVIER, acting as data processors of SERVIER, particularly those responsible for hosting the Site, who may be called upon to access the personal data of users for purposes strictly necessary for their work.
In case of transfer of personal data outside of the European Union in a country that is not recognized as offering an adequate level of protection by the European Commission, SERVIER will implement appropriate guarantees to ensure that this processing complies with the applicable legal and regulatory framework.